On the arrival day you will get spare time to explore Reykjavik
About the Weekend in Iceland - our best selling tour
This is our best selling tour with happy customers all over the world. On this tour you will experience Reykjavik and the surrounding nature at its best using our signature Super Jeep with a great driver guide.
Your highlights depends on what you want to be included in your package.
- Private airport transfer
- Hotel in down town Reykjavik
- Golden Circle
- Private Super Jeep tour on Langjökull glacier
- Flexible activities: Buggy, Horseback riding, ATV/quad bike, Snorkeling in Silfra, Visit a glacier tune, etc.
- Blue Lagoon
- Great food at the top reastaurants in Reykjavik
- Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Flexible
- Guided in: English or Skandinavian
- Transport: Flexible
- Minimum age: No minimum
- Accommondation: Flexible
- Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.
Tour ID: Group tour - Weekend tour
- We have great local knowledge
- Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
- We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
- Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
- We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
- Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
- We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera.
- We have long experience creating custom made private tours
- We have satisfied customers
- We organize the entire trip to a great price
We meet you at the airport, and take you to the exciting city of Reykjavik.
The first evening, you will enjoy a three-course dinner, at one of Reykjavik’s finest restaurants right next to the hotel.
Super Jeep safari and Golden Circle
Today we will really take you on a ride! One or several of the famous Icelandic Super trucks picks you up at the hotel, and take you on an adventurous day trip. You will among see some of Iceland’s most famous landmarks today. We will take you to Thingvellir, Gullfoss, Geysir and Langjökull (Europe’s second largest glacier). On Langjokull, we also offer snowmobile tours. You will enjoy lunch at one of the restaurants along the way, either at Gullfoss or Geysir. Another option is to have a barbeque on top of the glacier (best suited for smaller groups).
This evening there will be a three course dinner at one of Reykjavik’s best restaurants
Choose a fun activity
This day, we can provide a lot of different activities. One of the activities we recommend is Buggy safari in the beautiful rough Icelandic nature.
The dinner tonight will be one of the highlights of the day, and the night life in Reykjavik is something to look forward to! The city impresses with its selection of cafes, bars and nightclubs. Reykjavik is a perfect place to relax, let your hair down and “loosen your tie”
Blue Lagoon and Departure
After an exciting long weekend in Iceland, few things are better than a relaxing bath in the Blue Lagoon on the way home.