On our arrival day we will visit the highlights in Reykjavik incl. Hallgrimskirkja
About the Top attractions in Iceland - the sightseeing tour
Explore the Icelandic history, nature and culture at its best, in our Sightseeing tour. We strive to make your tour as optimal as possible in an easy going way. Safety and comfort are emphasized, and your group is taken good care of by your private guides during your whole trip in Iceland.
Your highlights depends on what you want to be included in your package.
- Private coach and guide (very knowledgeable)
- Hotel in down town Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Sightseeing
- Golden Circle
- South coast
- Volcanic sand beach
- Skogar Folk Museum
- Blue Lagoon
- Great food at the top reastaurants in Iceland
- Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Flexible
- Guided in: English or Skandinavian
- Transport: Flexible
- Minimum age: No minimum
- Accommondation: Flexible
- Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.
Tour ID: Group tour - Sightseeing
- We have great local knowledge
- Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
- We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
- Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
- We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
- Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
- We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera.
- We have long experience creating custom made private tours
- We have satisfied customers
- We organize the entire trip to a great price
Iceland is centrally located if you travel from either America or Europe. We pick you up at the airport, and take you on a tour in Reykjavik. The first evening there will be a three course dinner at the hotel’s own restaurant .
Golden Circle and Skalholt
You start your trip by visiting Thingvellir. Then we drive to Geysir. Now you are only 5 minutes away from Gullfoss, where it is ideal with a genuine Icelandic meat soup at Gullfoss cafe. After lunch we visit Skalholt, a historic place that from the 1000- century and up to the 1800s, was Islands clerical and secular capital. This evening there will be a three course dinner at one of Reykjavik’s finest restaurants
Reykholt and Snorralaug
You drive through the historical Hvalfjordur, towards Hraunfossar. Before you see more of Reykholt, you will eat you lunch at Hotel Reykholt. Reykholt is known worldwide for Snorre Sturluson and his saga. We can promise you a compelling presentation by one of the foremost experts in their field! We will also look at Snorralaug, a historical example of the use of district heating, one of the oldest in the world. After a long day, we recommend dinner at the hotel’s own restaurant.
South Coast adventure
Discover the beautiful South Coast. During this day we will visit Reynishverfi, a volcanic sand beach, great waterfalls, Skogarfoss (60m high) and Seljalandsfoss (70m high) that it is possible to go around. Right next to Skogarfoss we find the Skogar Folk Museum. On the way back towards the hotel, you can visit Ash farmer Olafur Eggertsson, who lives next to the volcano Eyjafjallajökull. This evening there will be a three course dinner at one of Reykjavik’s finest restaurants.
Blue Lagoon and Departure
After exciting days in Iceland, few things are better than a relaxing bath in the Blue Lagoon on the way home.