Every cabin has its own Heitur Pottur with natural hot water
About the Team building tour - Iceland style
Good team building is the one that is created naturally! In our experience, the groups gets to know each other best, under exciting excursions in a casual atmosphere. With this in mind, we have developed our specialty that involves: Super Truck Safari with the two first nights in nice cabins outside Reykjavik, and the last in the capital. We custom make a tour package to suit you!
Your highlights depends on what you want included in your package.
- Great accommondation outside Reykjavik with private Heitur Pottur, very much suited for teambuilding
- Accommondation in down town Reykjavik the last night
- Fun activities that is not typical teambuilding activities like Private Super Jeep tour to an exciting area, maybe up on a glacier, or to natural hot springs
- Blue Lagoon with comfort package
- Wonderfull meals
- Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Flexible
- Guided in: English or Skandinavian
- Transport: Flexible
- Minimum age: No minimum
- Accommondation: Flexible
- Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.
Tour ID: Group tour - Teambuilding
- We have great local knowledge
- Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
- We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
- Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
- We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
- Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
- We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera.
- We have long experience creating custom made private tours
- We have satisfied customers
- We organize the entire trip to a great price
Cabins in the Icelandic nature
We will pick you up at the airport, and escort you directly to our wonderful cabins outside of Reykjavik. Here you can unwind and relax after your travel, and enjoy a bath in your very own outdoor Heitur Pottur. Each cabin has its own Icelandic heitur pottur, “hot tub” Later this evening, you will enjoy a delicious three course dinner at the cabin area.
FYI: The water comes directly from the natural hot springs nearby, completely without chemicals!
Super Jeep day tour
After breakfast, the group will be picked up by the Super Jeeps at the cabins. We will challenge the Icelandic nature, in a way only these cars are capable of! This will be a trip out of the ordinary, and it will suit everyone! After a day of fun, it fits well with a “cold one” in the Heitur Pottur at the cabins.
Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir
On the way to Reykjavik, we visit the famous attractions, Gullfoss, Geysir og Thingvellir. With accommodations in the center of Reykjavik, you are in walking distance to the best streets, cafes, museums etc. We end the trip with a dinner at one of the best restaurants in Reykjavik!
Blue Lagoon and Departure
You check out of the cabins, and we escort you to Keflavik Airport. On the way, we stop for a relaxing bath in the Blue Lagoon. Few things are better than a visit to the Lagoon to end a great trip to Iceland
We thing good team building is the one that is created naturally