South coast of Iceland: Shore adventure
About the South coast of Iceland
This bus tour is ideal for those who love exploring nature in an easy going way. We take you along the south coast of Iceland all the way to Vik - a charming village surrounded by tall bird mountains. Along the way, we will stop at the beautiful Seljalandsfoss, where you can walk behind the waterfall and across to the other side. We will also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skogarfoss, with a waterfall of impressive 60 meters. Along the way you will have views of glaciers, the shoreline of black sand or impressive rock formations.
- Tour type: South Coast Adventure
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Pick up time: Up to 30 minutes before tour departure.
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: No age limit
Tour ID: RE15 - South Shore Adventure
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Reykjavik.
(If your hotel is located in down town Reykjavik please read about the bus stops here: https://busstop.is)
- Guided tour: South coast of Iceland
- Food and beverage (can be purchased during the tour)