Snowmobile on Langjökull in Iceland: Transfer from Reykjavik
About the Snowmobile on Langjökull in Iceland
This is the activity for those who like action! A modified Super Jeep will pick you up directly at your accommodation in Reykjavik. We then drive you up to Europe's second largest glacier, Langjøkull. The road to the glacier is through unique Icelandic nature and landscape. On arrival at the glacier, 1 hour of exciting snowmobile is waiting for you.
- Tour type: Snowmobile
- Season: All year
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): 7-8 hours
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age for passengers: 8 years (for passengers)
- Requirements for drivers: All drivers need a valid driver licens. You are two on each snowmobile and the passenger do not need licens. Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "single ride" in the ordering process
Note: We reserve the right to change the itinerary by weather, road and glacier conditions. Your safety comes first
Tour ID: SNOW-RVK - Glacier Snowmobiling from Reykajvik
- Pick up and drop off with Super Jeep at your hotel / guesthouse in Reykjavik.
- 1 hour snowmobile safari (2 per snowmobile) - If you are an individual or an odd numbered group, please select solo ride in the ordering process.
- All equipment you may need for snowmobile safari such as: boots / rainwear, helmet, hat and gloves.
- Food and beverage