Snowmobile on Langjökull in Iceland: Meet at Gullfoss
from ISK 18.743
Get picket up at Gullfoss (the waterfall in the Golden Circle) and driven with Super Jeep up to Langjökull glacier. Here the snowmobile will be waiting for you.
About the Snowmobile on Langjökull in Iceland: Meet at Gullfoss
We pick you up with Super Truck at Gullfoss and drive you up to Europe's second largest glacier, Langjøkull, where snowmobiles are waiting for you. Now you will experience a unique 1 hour snowmobile safari, this will be fun! It is very good to combine this activity with visits to the attractions of Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir.
- Tour type: Snowmobile
- Season: All year
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Gullfoss Café): 3-4 hours
- Guided in: English
- Meeting place: Gullfoss, 801 Selfossi, Iceland. See the map on this page
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before the booked time
- Minimum age for passengers: 8 years (for passengers)
- Requirements for drivers: All drivers need a valid driver licens. You are two on each snowmobile and the passenger do not need licens. Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "single ride" in the ordering process
Note: We reserve the right to change the itinerary by weather, road and glacier conditions. Your safety comes first
Tour ID: SNOW-GULL - Glacier Snowmobiling from Gullfoss
What is included in this tour? Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pick up / drop of: Transport with Super Truck from Gullfoss Café to the snowmobiles at Langjøkull t / r
- 1 hour snowmobile safari (2 per snowmobile) - Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "single ride" in the ordering process
- All equipment you may need for snowmobile safari such as: boots / rainwear, helmet, beanie and gloves.
What is not included in this tour? Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Transfer from Reykjavik (on this tour you meet up at Gullfoss, near the glacier)
For this tour we recommend you to dress for the weather condition. We recommend: 1. Thermal underwear 2. Warm sweater 3. Windproof jacket 4. Sturdy shoes Link to the complete packing list: https://icetour.is/what-to-pack-when-going-to-iceland/