About the Private VIP tour: South Iceland
This south coast tour is one of the most beautiful tours Iceland has to offer. You will get picked up at your accommondation in Reykjavik in our comfortable private car with wifi.
The tour starts with a stop at Urriðafoss, which is one of the most columinous waterfalls in Iceland. Then we will visit the country's perhaps most photographed waterfall, Seljalandsfoss. Here you will be able to walk behind the waterfall, following a trail. Remember a raincoath though as you will get wet.
Before continuing toward the magnificent Skógarfoss we will visit Eyjafjallajökull visitor center to get a insight in the world known erruption in 2010. We will also visit Dyrhólaey and Reynisfjara black beach.
- Eyjafjallajökull visitor center
- LAVA - Iceland Volcano Center. This is a unique museum that shows how the nature forces shaped our planet and created Iceland
- Snowmobiling in glacier
- Tour type: South coast (private tour)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Pick up time: Same as tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: No age limit
Tour ID: 35454P5 - South Coast Spectacular (private)
- Pick up and drop of at your accommondation in Reykjavik
- Private tour with private driver-guide
- Entrance fee to Eyjafjallajökull visitor center
- High speed 4G internet WIFI in the vehicle
- Premium Icelandic Glacial Water bottles
- Food and beverage
- Entrance fees for extras*
*Can be booked in the booking engine