About the Private VIP tour: Golden Circle
This private tour takes you through the world famous Golden Circle with the oppurtunity to custom make your tour. Your private guide will start showing you the national park and former parlament site, Thingvellir, and continue around the lake Laugarvatn. The next stop is the World famous Geysir with its active Strokkur that erupts spectacular boling water every few minute. We continue to Gullfoss, one of the most majestatic waterfalls in Iceland. Then we stop at the worlds known organic tomato farm, Fridheimar. Last but not least we will visit a volcanic crater named Kerid, before we return to Reykjavik through the garden village of Hveragerdi.
- Secret Lagoon: a natural hot spring pool near Geysir. The warm water stays at 38-40 Celcius all year. Available during their opening hours.
- Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal baths: a natural hot spring pool near Thingvellir. Enjoy its healing power. Available during their opening hours.
- Snow mobile on Langjokull glacier
- Tour type: Golden Circle (private tour)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: up to 8 hours
- Pick up time: Same as tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: No age limit
Tour ID: 35454P2 - Golden Circle (private)
- Pick up and drop of at your accommondation in Reykjavik
- Private tour with private driver-guide
- Entrance fee to Kerid
- High speed 4G internet WIFI in the vehicle
- Premium Icelandic Glacial Water bottles
- Food and beverage
- Entrance fees for extras*
*Can be booked in the booking engine