About the Horseback riding: Easy and various trails
In addition, we will also be passing several farms, giving us an impression of what agriculture was like before, and how it has developed over the last decades. The trails we ride are very well maintained, hence we are given a good opportunity to experience the special gait of the Icelandic horse, the “tölt”. Lastly, but not the lease, at the end of the tour you will be invited for coffee and delicious home-baked cake.
- Tour type: horseback riding
- Season: all year
- Tour duration: 1,5 – 2 hours
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): approx. 4 hours
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: Hotel pick-up in Reykjavik between 08:00-08:30 or 13:00-13:20. Return Reykjavik approx. 13:00 or 17:15 p.m.
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Requirements: to be able to sit without assistance
Tour ID: 02a-The Haritage Tour
- Pickup and delivery on your accommondation in Reykjavik
- 1.5 - 2 hours horseback riding
- Helmet, rainwear, boots
- Coffee / tea / hot chocolate and homemade cake after the trip