About the Helicopter in Iceland: Reykjavik adventure
Experience the amazing view of Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland! The trip starts at the airport, just a 5-minute drive from the city center of Reykjavik. From there we will fly to a nearby mountain with an impressive view of Reykjavik. On our way you can see some of the most famous attractions in Reykjavik, such as Hallgrímskirkja and Harpa Concert Hall. And let's not forget the very famous and iconic colorful roofs in Reykjavik. As you fly over Reykjavik, remember to ask the pilot to point out where the president lives. When the helicopter has flown past the urban area, we begin to see the beautiful landscape around the city. We land on the top of one of the nearby mountains and use this unique opportunity to take some amazing pictures of you with the entire city of Reykjavik in the background.
When is the daily departure?
After booking the trip, you will be sent by email the exact time of departure. If the weather forecast does not look promising, we always try to change the time, but if it is not possible, but if it is not possible, we will send you full refund.
- Tour type: Helicopter
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Approx. 30-45 minutes
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): 1,5 hours
- Meeting point: Please follow this link or se the map on this page.
- Meeting time: You will be sent the time of departure. The helicopter will departure at the exact time of the trip. Please meet up in good time.
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: No age limit
- Requirements: No requirements
Tour ID: RS - Reykjavik Summit Helicopter Tour
What is included in this tour? Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- 15-20 minute guided helicopter safari with 15 minutes landing in a scenic location. The total duration is 30-45 minutes.
What is not included in this tour? Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Pick up and drop of at your hotel. If you want transfer we recommend you to book a taxi. It is 5 minutes drive from the center of Reykjavik.
For this tour we recommend you to dress for the weather condition. We recommend: 1. Thermal underwear 2. Warm sweater 3. Windproof jacket 4. Sturdy shoes Link to the complete packing list: https://icetour.is/what-to-pack-when-going-to-iceland/