About the Helicopter in Iceland: Essential Iceland
This is a spectacular helicopter safari in Iceland that embraces the best of the Icelandic nature. This is an unforgettable journey where you will see, and experience, what makes Iceland so unique.
We will fly over:
- historic sites
- and more.
- Geothermal power plant
- Hekla volcano
- The mountains of Landmannalaugar
- Black volcanic sandy beaches.
When is the daily departure?
After booking the trip, you will be sent by email the exact time of departure. If the weather forecast does not look promising, we always try to change the time, but if it is not possible, we will send you full refund.
- Tour type: Helicopter tour
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Tour duration: Approx. 3,5-4 hours
- Meeting point: Please follow this link or se the map on this page
- Meeting time: The helicopter will departure at the exact time of the trip. Please meet up in good time
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: No age limit
- Requirements: No requirements
Tour ID: EI - Essential Iceland
What is included in this tour? Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- 2.5-3.5 hours guided helicopter safari with two 15-20 minutes landings in scenic locations. In total, the trip is about 3.5-4 hours.
For this tour we recommend you to dress for the weather condition. We recommend: 1. Thermal underwear 2. Warm sweater 3. Windproof jacket 4. Sturdy shoes Link to the complete packing list: https://icetour.is/what-to-pack-when-going-to-iceland/