Geothermal Exhibition in Iceland: Energy Tour
Area25 km from Reykjavik
About the Geothermal Exhibition in Iceland: Energy Tour
The Exhibition is presented via interactive multimedia installations, wall displays and presentations. Exploration into the utilization of geothermal energy in Iceland which allows visitors to examine geothermal energy in a clear and illuminating fashion. 100% of Iceland's electricity comes from renewable sources, making it the only country in the world.
- When ordering: Book your ticket for a specific day.
- Show up time: Your ticket is a flexible ticket which means you can arrive when it suits you on your chosen day (between opening hours 09:00 - 17:00).
- Tour type: Geothermal Exhibition
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 1 hour
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): Approx. 2 hours
- Guided in: English
- Minimum age: no minimum age
Tour ID: Energy Tour
- Guided tour (1 hour)
- Refreshement at Café Energy
- Unique Icelandic gift
- Pick up and drop off in Reykjavik (please meet on location)