We will take you on an epic helicopter safari on your arrival day
About the Exclusive Iceland - the VIP tour
IceTour likes to do it a bit different than other travel agencies. That is why this VIP tour is one of our signature tours. The tour is of course custom made and we can promise you no standard solution. We strive to create a tour that gives a lifetime memorie.
Your highlights depends on what you want included in your package.
- Everything is private and VIP
- Blue Lagoon with comfort package
- Private Helicopter tour
- Icelandic specialties and Icelandic Viking beer
- Great accommondation outside Reykjavik with private Heitur Pottur
- Wonderfull dinners
- Private Super Jeep tour to an exciting area, maybe up on a glacier, or to natural hot springs
- Private Buggy tour in beautiful area.
- Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Flexible
- Guided in: English or Skandinavian
- Transport: Flexible
- Minimum age: No minimum
- Accommondation: Flexible
- Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.
Tour ID: Group tour - VIP tour
- We have great local knowledge
- Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
- We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
- Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
- We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
- Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
- We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera.
- We have long experience creating custom made private tours
- We have satisfied customers
- We organize the entire trip to a great price
Blue Lagoon - Helicopter Safari
When you arrive at Keflavik Airport, our Super Trucks will be waiting. These enormous cars will be yours the entire tour. On the way to your accommodations, you visit the famous Blue Lagoon. Here you will also eat dilicius lunch at the LAVA Restaurant. When you depart from the Blue Lagoon, we can offer an exclusive helicopter safari. Here you will get Icelandic specialties and Icelandic Viking beer.
Then we drive towards the Icelandic mountains, into one of the finer hotels outside of Reykjavik. From each room there is a separate exit to a cozy garden. Here, the guests can bath in a traditional Icelandic a hot tub, where the water comes directly from the hot springs in the area. In the evening, a 3-course dinner will be served at the hotel’s own restaurant, or a barbecue dinner at the cabins own restaurant.
Golden Circle - Super Jeep safari
Excursion: The Golden Circle Super Truck safari up to Europe’s second largest glacier, Langjokull.
After breakfast, the group checks out of the hotel, and drive towards Geysir – one of Iceland’s biggest tourist attractions. After a brief stop at Geysir, we drive up to the glacier. Barbeque lunch will be served along the way. Later this day, you arrive to one the better hotels in Reykjavik. When the evening approaches, you will be served a tasting menu at one of our favorite restaurants.
Buggy safari - Departure
You are checking out from the hotel. You will now enjoy a Buggy safari, in wonderful surroundings. Afterwards you will be served baguettes, beer and water, before your own driver escorts you to the airport.