Modern Conference facilities
Both in and just outside of Reykjavik, there are comfortable accommodations with modern conference facilities. Harpa Conference was named Northern Europe’s best venue in 2012. This convention center has received much attention for its environmentally friendly building and design. Harpa has many different meeting rooms for smaller and larger groups, the largest hall Eldborg, takes 1,800 people.
There are few countries in the world, which has an equally optimal location for international meetings as Iceland. Here it’s just as convenient for those who are travelling from America, and those who are flying in from Europe.
The most exotic conference hotels are located about 60 km outside of Reykjavik. Many of our customers like to stay the first nights at these hotels. The hotels are famous for their fantastic atmosphere! In the evening, the group can swim outdoors in “a hot tub”, with the possibility of seeing the northern lights in the background.
- Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Flexible
- Guided in: English or Skandinavian
- Transport: Flexible
- Minimum age: No minimum
- Accommondation: Flexible
- Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.
Tour ID: Group tour - Conference
- We have great local knowledge
- Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
- We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
- Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
- We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
- Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
- We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera.
- We have long experience creating custom made private tours
- We have satisfied customers
- We organize the entire trip to a great price