Christmas buffet tour - for your company | Icetour

Christmas buffet tour - for your company

from ISK Please send a request
Bring your company to Iceland for a wonderful pre Christmas experience.
  • Area
    Reykjavik & surroundings
  • Diffic. Level
    flexible
  • Min Pers.
    10
Tour Request

About the Christmas buffet tour - for your company


Our Christmas buffet tour in Iceland offers fantastic food, socializing and exciting experiences in the Icelandic Christmas times.

Highlights


Your highlights depends on what you want to be included in your package. 

  • Private airport transfer
  • Fantastic meals, including an incredible Christmas buffet
  • Hotel in down town Reykjavik
  • Exciting activities: Super Jeep, Buggy, Horseback riding, ATV/quad bike, Snorkeling in Silfra, Visit a glacier tune, etc.
  • Blue Lagoon

Details


  • Tour type: Custom made group tour (private)
  • Season: November - January
  • Tour duration: Flexible 
  • Guided in: English or Skandinavian 
  • Transport: Flexible
  • Minimum age: No minimum
  • Accommondation: Flexible
  • Group size: Minimum 10 persons. No maximum.

 

Tour ID: Group tour - Christmas buffet tour
IT

Why let IceTour organize your tour? here are 10 reasons why...
  1. We have great local knowledge
  2. Fast and personal service (it is easy to get in contact with us and we respond quickly)
  3. We believe we can create something no one else can, especially when it comes to adventure tours
  4. Our tours are realistic, exciting and design to maximize your experience in Iceland, based on your preferences
  5. We choose a guide that suits your trip and your group
  6. Other agencies uses us to create tours for them, no one create tours for us
  7. We have a large network of contacts that makes us able to create top quality study trips for schools, engineers, arcitects, musicians, et cetera. 
  8. We have long experience creating custom made private tours
  9. We have satisfied customers
  10. We organize the entire trip to a great price
  1. Day 1 Amazing dinner

    Upon arrival, a bus will be waiting, and transport you to the hotel. You will be served a three-course dinner, at a very good restaurant, right next to the hotel.


  2. Day 2 Christmas Buffet & Exciting activities

    This day you may choose from many different and exciting activities/excursions, like the Super Jeep or Buggy safari. These excursions are suited for everyone, regardless of gender or age. You can also remain in the city and become better acquainted with the cultural capital. This is a great opportunity to try out charming cafes and boutiques. Maybe you’ll find a unique Christmas gift in Reykjavik?

    When the evening approaches, you will be picked up at the hotel and transported to one of the great restaurants in Reykjavik, where the group will be served a delicious Christmas dinner. After the dinner, you will be transported back to the hotel. Another possibility is to try one of the great restaurants in walking distance from the hotel.

     


  3. Day 3 Blue Lagoon and Departure

    Your private transfer will pick you up at your hotel, and take you to the Blue Lagoon. Here you will get a relaxing bath in almost 40 degree heat, before you will be escorted to the airport, and return home.


image description

Christmas buffet

You will be served the best Christmas buffet Reykjavik has to offer

image description

Northern light

If the sky is clear there are a high likelihood that you will see the magnificent northern lights

No, there is no maximum. We have created private tours for group of more than 150 participants. Usually we do have a minimum of 10 guests, but in special occasions we do create tours for groups fewer than 10 guests. Please send us a request at into@icetour.com
Yes, and we take great honor in our tours. We like to find best solutions for our guests, not the easiest.
Yes, we have great experience arranging tours for large and small companies. Just send us an email and we will create something unique for you.
Yes, we are happy to send you a offer with price and suggested itinerary without commitment or costs for you. It is helpful for us to know your budget, so we can create something that fits your interests. If you confirm the tour, we create an agreement between you and IceTour. When confiming we send you a deposit invoice 25%. About 2 weeks before tour departure we send you the remaining invoice of 75%.
If you click on "tour request" you will send a request for this exact tour. This tour is just a suggestion and there is a high likelihood that we need to make some changes so the tour fits your arrival/departure time and special interests :)
Overall Rating
0 review

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT