Buggy safari: 1 hour near Reykjavik in Iceland
Area15 km from Reykjavik
About the Buggy safari: 1 hour near Reykjavik in Iceland
This buggy safari in Iceland gives you a unique way to enjoy the Icelandic countryside just 20 minutes from Reykjavik. Sit in the two-seater Buggy with your partner and prepare to overcome the obstacles in the hilly landscape. We are on the slopes of the Esja mountain, steep hills and fun rivers. We stop along the way so both can drive. This is a trip for those who like speed and excitement in bumpy, dusty and dirty roads. Dust, mud, water spray and, in some cases, snow, we provide you with no cost :) Our buggies are equipped with 4-point safety belts and automatic transmission. All you need is a spirit of adventure and a valid driver's license (note that there are two per buggy so one can, if desired, ride as a passenger the whole trip without driver's license).What am I going to experience?
- Tour type: Buggy
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 1,5 hrs. (1 hrs. driving in the Buggy)
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): Approx. 3 hours
- Meeting point: Follow this link or see the map on this page
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: 1 hour prior to tour departure time. Ex: if you book tour at 09:30 you will be picked up around 08:30
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Driver licens for the one driving. You are two in each buggy and the passenger do not need licens.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
Note: Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "solo ride" in the ordering process.
Tour ID: BA-01 - Buggy Original (1Hr-Rvk)
- 1 hour guided Buggy safari in Iceland (two in each buggy)
- All the equipment you need to join this tour such as helmets, gloves, full covering hood / balaclava and waterproof overall
- Transfer to/from Reykjavik (can be booked against supplement)
- Food and beverage