Buggy and Golden Circle in Iceland
AreaSouth of Iceland
About the Buggy and Golden Circle in Iceland
Experience the famous golden circle in combination with buggy safari. Picture a Buggy ride in Icelandic nature and experience the Icelandic highlands. On the road, the guide finds a remote mountain road that you choose to follow. Picture a day you will create memories. Do you like what you see? Then you have found the right activity for you. Here you will experience action as well as the classic sights of the Golden Circle, all in one day. Our buggies are custom-built two-seat terrain cars where you get fastened with a 4-point seat belt, surrounded by a velvet cage. The cars are equipped with automatic transmission that makes life easier behind the wheel. All you need is a spirit of adventure and a valid driver's license (note that there are two per buggy so one can, if desired, ride as a passenger the whole trip without driver's license).
- Tour type: Golden Circle and Buggy
- Season: All year
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): Approx. 10 hours
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: Between 08:30 and 09:00
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Driver licens for the one driving the Buggy. You are two in each buggy and the passenger do not need licens.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
Note: Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "solo ride" in the ordering process.
Tour ID: BA-12 - The Golden Buggy Circle (full day)
- Pick up and drop off in Reykjavik, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður and Mosfellsbær
- Guides sightseeing in minibus
- 1 hour guided Buggy safari in Iceland (two in each buggy)
- All the equipment you need to join this tour such as helmets, gloves, full covering hood / balaclava and waterproof suit.
- Food and beverage