About the Blue Lagoon transfer: from Airport (KEF)
Start your journey in Iceland with a relaxing bath in the world-famous Blue Lagoon. The bus is just outside the terminal and takes you straight to the lagoon. All your luggage can be safely locked into Blue Lagoon for payment, so you do not have to worry about it. Once you have finished enjoying the warm lagoon, you can either take a bus back to the airport or to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- When booking: Book ticket with a specific departure time. Please make sure to have enough time between your flight arrival and transfer departure.
- When arriving the airport: Follow the signs to the Blue Lagoon bus og show your ticket to the information desk. They will guide you in the correct direction.
- After Blue Lagoon: When you have finished bathing, take the bus that suits you, either to Reykjavik or back to the airport, see the departure times in the picture below. If you are going to Reykjavik, please tell the driver which hotel you prefer to be driven to. In the booking process you will see which hotels the bus drives to.
- Luggage: You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a reasonable fee.
- Tour type: Blue Lagoon transfer
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Approx. 4 hours, depending on how long you want to stay in the lagoon.
- Guided in: No guidance
- Minimum age: There is a 2 year age limit for swimming in the lagoon. No age limit for Blue Lagoon transfer.
Tour ID: BL11 - Airport - Blue Lagoon transfer
- Bus transfer from Keflavik Airport (KEF) to Blue Lagoon*
- Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to either the airport (KEF) or your hotel in Reykjavik (you choose)*
*If your hotel is located in down town Reykjavik please read about the bus stops here: https://busstop.is
- Blue Lagoon entrance ticket. Please book your ticket HERE
- Luggage storage*
- Bathing suit*
*Can be rented when arriving Blue Lagoon