Blue Lagoon transfer: From Reykjavik
About the Blue Lagoon transfer: From Reykjavik
Finish your trip in Iceland, or take a day trip, from Reykjavik to the world famous Blue Lagoon. The bus will pick you up at your hotel in Reykjavik and take you straight to the lagoon. All your luggage can be safely locked into Blue Lagoon for an extra fee at the lagoon, so you do not have to worry about it. Once you have finished enjoying the warm lagoon, you can either take a bus to Keflavik Airport (KEF) or you can take a bus back to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- When booking: Book ticket with a specific departure time.
- After Blue Lagoon: When you have finished bathing, go outside to the parking lot take the coach that suits you, please see the timetable in the picture below. Choose between continue traveling to the Airport (KEF) or back to your hotel in Reykjavik. If you are going to Reykjavik, please tell the driver which hotel you prefer to be driven to. In the booking process you will see which hotels the bus drives to.
- Luggage: You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a reasonable fee.
- Tour type: Blue Lagoon transfer
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: Approx. 5 hours, depending on how long you want to stay in the lagoon.
- Pick up time: Up to 30 minutes before tour departure.
- Guided in: No guidance
- Minimum age: There is a 2 year age limit for swimming in the lagoon. No age limit for Blue Lagoon transfer.
Tour ID: BL02 - Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon transfer
- Bus transfer from your hotel in Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon*
- Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to either airport (KEF) or your hotel in Reykjavik (you choose)*
*If your hotel is located in down town Reykjavik please read about the bus stops here: https://busstop.is
- Blue Lagoon entrance ticket. Please book your ticket HERE
- Luggage storage*
- Bathing suit*
*Can be rented when arriving Blue Lagoon