About the Arctic Trucks in Iceland
You now have the opportunity to drive the famous Arctic Trucks in Iceland. On this trip we will learn the basic skills and techniques you need to handle the off-road terrain in Iceland in a fun way. We start the journey by driving to Hellisheiði and its power plants. Then we continue through the mountain on a road called 1000 Rivers Road. Here we will cross the rivers and mountains to get the skills and boundaries of the Arctic Truck tested. We round the trip by driving up to Úlfarsfell, a small mountain with the best view of Reykjaviks urban area. This trip is a combination to the ultimate driving experience and the amazing scenery in Iceland.
- Tour type: Self drive
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Pick up time: Same time as tour departure. Ex: if you book a tour at 09:00, you will be picked up at 09:00.
- Guided in: English
- Age limit: No age limit
- Requirements: The driver must have a valid driver's license.
- Insurance: All drivers must sign a rental agreement before the trip starts. The self-risk is € 3000. This is done on site.
- Note: You pay per car, not per person
- Car Type: Arctic Trucks 38 "Hilux
Tour ID: Arctic Trucks Driving 101
- Arctic Trucks vehicles
- Guide / instructor
- Pick up and drop off at hotel / guesthouse in Reykjavik
- Unlimited kilometers
- Rope, shovel, tow eye, tire gauge
- Food and beverage
- Insurance (All drivers must sign a rental agreement before the trip starts. The self-risk is € 3000. This is done on site.)