About the Airport transfer: Upon arrival
Here you can book a non guided airport transfer from you accommondation in Reykjavik to Keflavik International Airport (KEF). Please read about the bus stops in Reykjavik here: https://busstop.is
We recommend you to arrive at Keflavik International Airport (KEF) 2,5-3 hours before your flight departures. You should therefore book your ticket 4 hours before flight departure. Ex: flight departure at 16:00, book your ticket at 12:30.
Children and adolescents receive a discount. Choose this in the booking engine.
Tour type: Airport transfer
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 45-60 minutes
- Pick up time: Your airport transfer will pick you up at your accommodation in Reykjavik approximately 30 minutes before your booked transfer. Ex: If you book transfer at 10:30 you will be picked up approx. at 10:00.
- Minimum age: No minimum age
- Requirements: Please read the safety reqirements above
Tour ID: FBP01- Flybus Plus - Hotel to Airport
What is included in this tour? Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Transfer from your accommondation in Reykjavik to Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
(If your hotel is located in down town Reykjavik please read about the bus stops here: https://busstop.is)
What is not included in this tour? Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- This is not a guided tour
You are allowed to store two bags per person, weighing a maximum of 23 kg (50 lbs) each in the luggage compartment of the bus. Passengers can also take aboard one small carry-on item.
It's recommended to arrive at Keflavik Airport 2,5 - 3 hours before departure time and it takes about 45-50 minutes to drive from Reykjavik. If you take a Flybus approx. 4 hours before departure time you will arrive at the airport as recommended.
Pets are not allowed on coach tours.