About the Airport transfer: Upon arrival
Here you can book a non guided airport transfer from Keflavik International Airport (KEF) to your hotel in Reykjavik. Please read about the bus stops in Reykjavik here: https://busstop.is
Practical information when booking
- When ordering: Book your ticket for a specific day.
- Flybus departure time: When you have gotten your luggage please go direcly to the departure point. The flybus departure 30-40 minutes after each arrival
Late, early or delayed flight
Even if you arrive with a late, early or delayed flight, the flybus will be waiting for you.
Tour type: Airport transfer
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 45-60 minutes
- Departure point: The flybus is located right outside the terminal building at Keflavik International Airport (KEF). Follow the signs or ask the information desk at the airport to guide you in the correct direction.
- Minimum age: No minimum age
- Requirements: Please read the safety reqirements above
Tour ID: FBP01- Flybus Plus - Airport to Hotel
What is included in this tour? Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Transfer from Keflavik International Airport (KEF) to your hotel in Reykjavik.
(If your hotel is located in down town Reykjavik please read about the bus stops here: https://busstop.is)
What is not included in this tour? Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- This is not a guided tour
You are allowed to store two bags per person, weighing a maximum of 23 kg (50 lbs) each in the luggage compartment of the bus. Passengers can also take aboard one small carry-on item.
The Flybus is scheduled to/from the airport in connection with every flight-all year around, also the late ones. The departure for the Flybus is in front of the airport, where arriving passengers exit. The Flybus departs approx. 30-40 minutes after each arrival. It is therefor no exact departure time.
Pets are not allowed on coach tours.