About the ATV in volcanic area in Iceland
Our 3 hours ATV safari in Iceland starts with driving through the peninsula Reykjanes. Here we can see the tip of Reykjanes, Reykjanes lighthouse. You will also see parts of the Mid-Atlantic back that lies between the continents of North America and Europe. We drive along Sandvik beach, a black sand beach where Clint Eastwood was shot in his movie Flags of Our Fathers. We stop at the old lighthouse, drink some hot chocolate and enjoy Icelandic homemade twisted donuts (kleinur).
√ Vulcan lava stones
√ Oldest lighthouse in Iceland
√ The bridge between the American and European continent
√ Black sandy beach, including Clint Eastwood filmed scenes in the movie Flags of Our Fathers
- Tour type: ATV
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 3-4 hours
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): 6-7 hours
- Meeting point: Follow the map on this page
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: 8:30 from your Hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Driver licens for the one driving. You are two in each ATV and the passenger do not need licens.
Note: Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "solo ride" in the ordering process.
Tour ID: Trip to the Moon 3 to 4-hour ATV tour
- 3-4 hour guided ATV safari in Iceland (2 on each vehicle)
- All the equipment you need to join this tour such as dress, helmet and gloves.
- Light refreshments
- Pick up and drop of at your accommondation in Keflavik and Reykjavik (can be selected as an option)
- Solo ride (can be selected as Extras)