ATV in Iceland: 1 hour panorama safari
About the ATV in Iceland near Blue Lagoon: 2 hours
We drive on ATV in Iceland along lava and black sand between two mountains, Húsafell and Fiskidalsfjall, and then up on the Hagafell mountain. Here you can expect a good view of Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey. On the way back we can enjoy a spectacular view of the ocean and the drive along the coast gives an opportunity to see a dramatic shipwreck.
We can also offer 2 hours tour, check here
What am I going to experience?
√ Dramatic shipwreck
√ Safari in the mountains
√ Views of Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey
√ Lava covered with moss
- Tour type: ATV
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 1 hours
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): Approx. 4 hours
- Meeting point: Follow the map on this page
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: 1,5 hour prior to tour departure time. Ex: if you book tour at 12:00 you will be picked up around 10:30
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Driver licens for the one driving. You are two in each ATV and the passenger do not need licens.
Note: Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "one person per ATV" underneath Extras in the booking engine.
Tour ID: Panorama 1-hour ATV tour
- 1 hour guided ATV safari in Iceland (2 on each vehicle)
- All the equipment you need to join this tour such as dress, helmet and gloves.
- Pick up and drop of at your accommondation in Keflavik and Reykjavik (can be selected as an option)
- Solo ride (can be selected as Extras)
- Food and beverage