About the 2 hour Buggy in Iceland near Reykjavik
This 2 hour buggy safari in Iceland gives you a unique opportunity to enjoy the Icelandic countryside just 20 minutes from Reykjavik. Snuggle inside the two-seater Buggy with your partner and start the fun by overcoming obstacles in the hilly landscape at the foot of Mount Esja. From here we continue along roads and paths into the mountain landscape east and north of Reykjavík. This is a trip for those who like speed and excitement in bumpy, dusty and dirty roads. Dust, mud, water spray and, in some cases, snow, we provide you with no cost :) Our buggies are equipped with 4-point safety belts and automatic transmission. All you need is a spirit of adventure and a valid driver's license (note that there are two per buggy so one can, if desired, ride as a passenger the whole trip without driver's license).
- Tour type: Buggy
- Season: All year
- Tour duration: 2, 5 hrs. (2 hrs. driving in the Buggy)
- Total duration (incl. transfer from/to Reykjavik): Approx. 4 hours
- Meeting point: Follow this link or see the map on this page
- Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Guided in: English
- Pick up time: 1 hour prior to tour departure time. Ex: if you book tour at 13:30 you will be picked up around 12:30
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Driver licens for the one driving. You are two in each buggy and the passenger do not need licens.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
Note: Are you an individual or in a group with an odd number, please press "solo ride" in the ordering process.
Tour ID: BA-02 - Buggy Extra
- 2 hour guided Buggy safari in Iceland (two in each buggy)
- All the equipment you need to join this tour such as helmets, gloves, full covering hood / balaclava and waterproof overall
- Transfer to/from Reykjavik (can be booked against supplement)
- Food and beverage